Register for the Raemoves – Choreography Winter Series
Starting December 3rd – January 28th
Sundays at 2pm – 4pm (2 hours)
Hyattsville, MD – (Studio Location TBA)
What is the 7 Week Winter Series about?
The Raemoves winter series is, a performance training experience, that focuses on choreography, inspired by Dancehall, Afro, and Jazz dance. We will learn 3 different works, that are apart of the Raediant Movement company repertoire and a new work designed for the series. Our goal is to challenging dancers to step outside their comfort zone, and have fun while doing it…
In the 7 weeks we will be developing memory, dance terminology, and experience training as a small company. The final weeks will lead up to a short in-studio performance that will be documented and shared with participants at the end of the session. Participants must have a positive attitude, enjoy working with others and be ready to sweat!
- Professional Training – 7 Weekly Sessions
- Learn Raediant Movement Choreography Inspired by Dancehall & Afro Steps & Music
- Video Study Guide
- Gain Performance Experience
- Personal Video access of completed weeks
- Raediant Movement Tote Bag
- Free Entry to the first FIYAH FIT BASH of the new year (TBA)
- %15 off your next Series Purchase or Training To Stage
*Note: The Raemoves Choreography Mini Series is for all levels (male & female). Participants must be available for the date of video filming.
IN STUDIO Filming will be January 28th – During Class Time